Sunday, February 28, 2010

GBCS --- that stands for Great Basin Costume Society!!!!

There's a new group in town, the GBCS. Lauren Reeser who has moved here from the bay area was pinning away to play. So she and her mother put together the format for this new group. All are welcome to play at all events or whatever event catches your fancy!

Here are a few pictures of the group that met today. My apoligies to Paige, who sat on my right and to Shirley, who was on my left, and Tiffany across from me and the other little gal and Biddy who seemed to play musical chairs and I never caught her in a seat to get a pic! I never left my seat until the end to take pictures of the group around the table and missed these ladies.

GRRRRRR I had names beside each pic, but the blogger thingy was putting names where ever and when ever it wanted on the page - so here are just the pics, sans names.






































































































































1 comment:

Maridy Carpenter said...

Looks, like it was fun, Mom. But who took the picute of you? Looks like it was taken from Sara's perspective ;)